Dubai – Discover all that’s possible
Rs. 119,000 upwards… / per person
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture, and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Although Dubai is seen as a relatively young destination, it has a fascinating history and a vibrant heritage that offers visitors an intriguing glimpse into Arabian culture. A good place to start exploring the history and heritage of Dubai is the Dubai Museum: it is located inside Al Fahidi Fort, one of Dubai’s oldest buildings dating back to 1787. There are other museums in Dubai and in surrounding emirates that also offer important insights into the history and growth of the city and of the United Arab Emirates.
In the Package
- Return Air ticket on Fly Dubai Economy class. (Without Meals)
- Meet Greet Assistance Outside Dubai Airport upon Arrival
- Return Dubai International Airport Transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Fortune Pearl hotel room on sharing basis
- Daily breakfast from Day 02
- Value-added tax
- Afternoon Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner, belly dance, tanourah show, camel ride, sand boarding etc. Seat in 4wd Basis
- Evening Dubai Creek Dhow Cruise with dinner and return transfers on SIC Basis
- Half Day City Tour on SIC Basis.
IncludedAir TicketsAirport TransfersBreakfastHotel AccommodationVisa
Not IncludedEntrance FeesGuide TippingInsuranceLunch / DinnerMeals as per ItineraryMineral WaterOptional ToursPersonal ExpensesPrivate Tours & TransfersRoom UpgradesTour Guides
Day 01 & Summary
- Hotel Check-In
- Dhow Cruise Dinner
- Morning City Tour
- Morning Free
- Afternoon Desert Safar with Tanah Show, Camel Ride and Belly Dance Dinner
- Airport Transfer